| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Luis Obispo, Ca in December is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 95.3mm (3.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the San Luis Obispo, Ca December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Luis Obispo, Ca, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Luis Obispo, Ca:
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 434.6 kms (270 miles) NNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 393.6 kms (244.6 miles) N
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 383.5 kms (238.3 miles) NNW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) NNW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 323.2 kms (200.9 miles) N
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 316.3 kms (196.5 miles) NNW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 511.8 kms (318 miles) NNE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) NE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 227.9 kms (141.6 miles) NNE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) ENE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 541.3 kms (336.3 miles) ENE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) ENE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) ESE
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 273.6 kms (170 miles) ESE
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 383 kms (238 miles) ESE
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) ESE
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 292.7 kms (181.9 miles) ESE
- San Diego, California, Usa - 434.4 kms (270 miles) SE